Please contact one of the forum admins at the support forum (usually you can try Websys) by the forum mail feature and provide us your wordpress and ftp admins so we can pre-inspect your site and confirm back to you the correct package for your needs. You can contact us on how to pay through our forum
- We assess your host php to determine if it can support the updates as many budget hosts will have old php versions with minimal default values and php libraries installed that require adjustment in order to support modern theme and plugin functions.
- We deal with the issue of moving widgets caused by a WordPress Core bug
- We advise of any plugins that are vulnerable due to security issues or not compliant with current php and wordpress core
- We make backups pre and post update. They can be used to move the website to another webhost.
- We install some plugins which assist with admin and design of a website
If updating from Striking Ver 5.3 or later – $105 ->> Contact Us at the Support Forum so we can commence this for you!
If updating from Striking 220.127.116.11 – $120 ->> Contact Us at the Support Forum so we can commence this for you!
If updating from from a Striking version that is older then 18.104.22.168 – we have to quote ->> Contact Us at the Support Forum so we can commence this for you!!
Custom CSS, custom JS, or use of a child theme is usually the most complex updating scenario for a wordpress site. If you are using the Striking original theme from version 1.0 to ver 5.3.1 and have some custom css which is used for positioning elements such as a logo or navigation, it will likely have to be rewritten into media query css in order to be valid.
We charge the Comprehensive package price, plus $29 per css rule (which is $10 less then the best rate we have seen quoted by any comparable service of the same quality). But we will assess and review the matter with you first.
CSS Rules $29 per rule ->> Contact Us at the Support Forum so we can commence this for you!
Child theme pricing is on a flat rate if the update is from one version of Striking MultiFlex to another version. But if updating from the original Striking theme ver 1.0 to 5.3.1, to Striking MultiFlex, and you have a child theme in place, this requires a custom quote and you will have to contact us.
Child Theme Update ->> Contact Us at the Support Forum so we can commence this for you!